Dear Future Students,

My name is Sumon Alam. I’m currently majoring in Computer Science
I would like to give you some facts about this class. It’s not that difficult to handle if you do your work on time and work hard on your essays and different types of major assignments. It’s not that hard to fail. In the future, this class can give you so much confidence in your writing, You can go from not confident to more confident. The professor is very nice and will be willing to work with you and explain the criteria clearly so you as a student do not have any trouble. Different people have different opinions of this class, What I think in my opinion is that this class is not hard or difficult to understand, although the time of this class is hard this is an easy class to get a good score in. Although my only dislike about this class is it does not have a schedule, although this class is a different class I think the professor should make everyone meet with her at least once in 2 weeks but It’s only my opinion. This is a great Professor. Just work hard and you will get a good grade.

Sincerely
Sumon Alam