ENG1121 English Composition 2, FA2020 OL12

active 6 hours, 12 minutes ago
English
ENG1121

Together, we will explore and write within new genres, conduct research, and reflect on our writing practices. By the end of this semester, you’ll be able to analyze and participate in genres inside and outside of higher education. The aim is to build skills that will be useful in future coursework, the workplace, and in your personal lives. In other words, this course isn’t self-contained—we’re aiming to give you a toolbox of skills that you can apply to other classes and situations.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

• 1101 by Ruth Garcia, Prof. Suzanne Miller
  • 1121 by Ruth Garcia, Prof. Suzanne Miller

Hasimiou Jalloh Micro-Activity #16

There are many reasons why I think Aydin, Spiegleman, and Satrapi decided to inform readers about […] See MoreHasimiou Jalloh Micro-Activity #16

Micro Activity #16Michalis Photiou

Instead of using novels or historical essay I believe that Aydin Spigleman and Satrapi wanted to […] See MoreMicro Activity #16Michalis Photiou

Daria Dubovskaia - Micro-Activity #16

The very first thing I see in all novels is the scene, the setting, and most importantly - the […] See MoreDaria Dubovskaia - Micro-Activity #16

Besides YouTube, TED talks, pod casts? Websites and short films would be other examples. Think […] See More

Yes! See More

I'm not sure what you're asking. Have you watched the short videos and examples? See More

Micro Activity#2 Mohammed Sillah:

You posted this in the incorrect location. Post it on the website! I tell you where it is on the Agenda. If you have trouble figuring this out, attend an office hour and we'll work it out. You will get credit for it, but I want it in the […] See MoreMicro Activity#2 Mohammed Sillah: