ENG1121 English Composition 2, FA2020 OL12

active 19 minutes ago
English
ENG1121

Together, we will explore and write within new genres, conduct research, and reflect on our writing practices. By the end of this semester, you’ll be able to analyze and participate in genres inside and outside of higher education. The aim is to build skills that will be useful in future coursework, the workplace, and in your personal lives. In other words, this course isn’t self-contained—we’re aiming to give you a toolbox of skills that you can apply to other classes and situations.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

• 1101 by Ruth Garcia, Prof. Suzanne Miller
  • 1121 by Ruth Garcia, Prof. Suzanne Miller

Michalis Photiou, Micro-Activity#14

Source entry 2 Citation: authors, All, et al. “A Systematic Review: the Influence of Social M […] See MoreMichalis Photiou, Micro-Activity#14

Micro-Activity#14- Jevon Williams

Jevon Williams 10/20/2020 ENG 1121 Word Count: 649 U2 Annotated […] See MoreMicro-Activity#14- Jevon Williams

Amanda Feliz, Micro Activity #14

Santhanam, Laura. “After Ferguson, Black Men Still Face the Highest Risk of Being Killed by P […] See MoreAmanda Feliz, Micro Activity #14

Sumon Alam I can’t see myself using these databases instead of google because library online d […] See More

The City Tech Library is a source that I will use for my annotated bibliography research question. […] See More

I will be using the CUNY Library because I found some valuable information. Actually I am quite […] See More

Micro Activity#2 Mohammed Sillah:

You posted this in the incorrect location. Post it on the website! I tell you where it is on the Agenda. If you have trouble figuring this out, attend an office hour and we'll work it out. You will get credit for it, but I want it in the […] See MoreMicro Activity#2 Mohammed Sillah: