In my opinion the most difficult part of doing this type of research is finding the correct necessary sources you need that fit your research question. I had a hard time finding the right sources with the most valuable information, many articles or videos I went through did not provide clear explanation of my topic. It was sure a hassle to read through articles and watch different videos to make sure I have sources I can rely on for my annotated bibliography. However, once I found the three sources that I knew I could use, it was much less difficult for me. I picked the most important quotes out of the article or video that were answers to my research question. Annotated Bibliography’s are certainly a topic I will see down the road in another english class. This research will only benefit me in ways that I can only do better on my next assignment that are similar to this one. I now have a better understanding of citations and for example, I now know to put each source in alphabetical order and then respond to each of the quotes I choose. I did not have a clear understanding of how to cite a source the right way, this assignment also helped me accomplish another aspect in this unit that I can use in the near future.