I think that Aydin, Spiegleman, and Satrapi decided to inform readers about these important historical events using multimodal texts rather than traditional novels or historical essays because it shows the relationship between reading and writing in producing texts which explains to us how they’re related to images. Just by looking at these samples, I predict that reading or watching the entire novel or film will not affect the way we understand, feel, and react to each author’s subject because different people have a different understanding and feeling on this, and that how not everyone is the same.

I have never worked on a multimodal piece in any of my previous English and writing classes. This is actually going to be my first time doing one for this class which I am pretty nervous to do because I don’t know what to expect if I am having any trouble. On the other hand, what I am excited about is that it seems very interesting and fun to work on since we are working with images, which is someone I haven’t done so much at all.