The form form of writing I choose was a letter the reason why I choose that is because it seemed the most interesting to me, and rereading the letter from Wollstonecraft’s. The techniques to get her message out there to her audience, and how she writes it to a specific person in power to do somthing about it, and that seems more better for my DC in a way to get the message/ issue out there to the people.

How I think this specific genre will help me get this message out there is because the DC I’m going to be writing about is about political and immigration issues and usually people who can change that are people who have a power or atlest people who can make a change.

The audience I would be writing to may see me as different because they might come from a different background as me they might see me as inferiors to them, or just not agree with my point of views and how I see the problem that is happening in this DC, and mainly because the people I would be writing to may not be interested in my DC or not in my DC.

How I will be making an argument is how bad people are treated in my argument. I will try to convince people how we are all human and how certain things can go against human rights. The main argument would be immigrants who are poor are treated wrong by the government in many ways.