By Friday, November 5, students will…

• Write a Post with the first entry for the Annotated Bibliography Project. Title it Full Name, Annotated Bibliography Sources and save it under the category Unit 2 Work.
  • Remember, each citation has four parts. Look here for detailed directions:
  • Continue researching. You need to have at least two additional sources by Monday, November 8!
    • The librarian showed us a lot of places to search for sources, but this one is the most concise and helpful place to start if you’re still having trouble!
  • Remember that you must write an Introduction and a Conclusion as well. Details about what must be included can be found here:

On Monday, November 8, students will work on the following:

• Add to your previous Post (Full Name, Annotated Bibliography Sources) with the next two entries for the Annotated Bibliography Project.
    • Don’t create a new post! Just edit your previous post. That way, all three sources will be on the same post!
    • Not sure how to edit a post? Go to the Dashboard, find your post, and hit “edit.” Make sure you “update” before you leave!
  • Work on the other parts of this project: Introduction, Conclusion, and further research if necessary.

On Wednesday, November 10, we will NOT meet for class; however, this is not a day off–there is work to be done!

Finalizing the Annotated Bibliography Project

• I will be on Zoom during our regular class time to answer any questions you might have.
    • Want me to look at your sources? Have questions about your Introduction or Conclusion? Come on by! (Please have specific questions ready, not “What do I need to fix?”)
    • Feel free to email me or visit during my office hour on Thursday (11:30 AM – 1 PM) if something comes up after class time is over.
    • Having problems finding sources? Ask a librarian on the library website!
    • If you want extra help with your writing, go to the Writing Center website and book an appointment.
  • Whether you attend our session or not:
    • You must email me the link to your Full Name, Annotated Bibliography Sources by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, November 10.
    • Even if you aren’t finished with all three sources, send this email! This is how I’m taking attendance that day, PLUS you’ll get the 50 points for the first draft of U2! This is a win-win!!!!
    • Send the email to eng1121.citytech1@gmail.com, NOT my City Tech email! PLEASE!
  • Continue working on your Annotated Bibliography Project: writing, researching, editing, etc.
  • Prepare to put all items (Introduction, Sources, and Conclusion) in one document (see the “ENG1121 Annotated Bibliography Template” above) and ready to turn in by Monday, November 15.
    • Details about how to post it will be provided by Friday, November 12 (similar to how you posted U1).