Journal Entry for Week 1

Hello, I’m David Evangelista.        I lived in New York City my whole life, but I have traveled around to many different countries.  One place I’d love to visit though is my own country, the Philippines.  I have experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and a few video editing software.  I also have some knowledge of programming but not enough for me to actually think it would prove useful.  My major is the Emerging Media Technology.  Only thing left for me to say here is that I love watching anime, playing video games and playing guitar.  Also sometimes I like to go out and jog for a bit around my neighborhood.

I have no idea what I plan on doing with Arduino in all honesty.  I’ve been thinking about it a lot however.  I have checked a few Arduino videos and I think the stuff you can do with it is really neat, but what I’d do with is currently is unknown.  For me, I’d like to try something original but sadly nothing is coming to mind as of now.  I’m sure though that the more I play around  with it though, some nice idea will come to me and I’d love to try it out.  Either way, I’m pretty sure my experience with this will be fun and I can’t wait to start working with it.

3 Responses to Journal Entry for Week 1

1. Ahmad Woods says:

There’s tons of vids on youtube so you can get a decent idea of what to do with it.

2. Gabby B. says:

Hi, David!

Agreeing with Ahmad, you can always look at Youtube to see what you can do and may want to do with the Arduino. You may be more likely to think of an idea, though, if you consider any problems you may have that need solving, or things that you’d like to do, you could possibly use that for an Arduino project.

3. if your interest is game, then you can do something gaming oriented. there’s some cool stuff you could do with Arduino that could help disabled gamers.