Week 1

I am a electronic media, creative media, and design media student. I was born in NJ were I went to high school, played football, and lived for 20 years. After that I moved to NY and began my college career, and as a student I designed multimedia. I am now technology savvy with a background in video, audio, and interactive media. I was interested in in CGI, movies, and graphics. As a result I learned the programming of 3d software and 2d software. Using blender, Maya, and Flash I made animations that covered machines, characters, and text logos. Another part of my education is interactivity, and as a beginner I learned processing, java, and Flash. Now that I’ve learned the industry terms for interactivity I plan to take Physical Computing into my varied skill set. I think that the skills that I have are not awesome, but they are very good. I was told that I’m “good with visualization and writing” and I think that IDTP helped me a lot with physical theatre installations. Even though Entertainment and Theater technology is apart of my skill set: sensors and arduino programming and human computer interaction helps me to sell my skills even more. I wish that for every piece that I learn it becomes a very important whole that people want and appreciate. I think that elevating on a project that illustrates how I can make an application within a arduino without the computer application will be very good.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.