1. I learned from the reading the common improvements writers can make towards their pieces !  One of the quotes ” The Fix is the same: in the majority of situations, readers appreciate being guided to and led away from a quotation by the writer doing the quoting. Readers get a sense of pleasure from the safe flow of hearing how to read an upcoming quotation, reading it, and then being told one way to interpret it. Prepare, quote, analyze. ” I mentioned above that there can be situations where starting a paragraph with a quotation can have a strong effect ” The comment I have towards this quote is that I agree with it because sometimes we feel so rushed when writing a piece we forget to structure it well ! It will play a stronger effect to whoever is reading and will be able to see what you are trying to point out . Without feeling any confusion and question the value of the quote itself .
  2.  One of the Quotables I used in Unit 2 is ” There some things that we learn in school that we never forget ”  said by Hugh Acheson  brings a touching message of the outcomes of Home Economics Courses . When being taught Home Economics in schools as an elective , Students will learn the basics of living such as cooking , money management , fashion and other things as well . What Acheson is pointing out is for the audience to comprehend if students learned skills throughout their academic life , They will learn and remain having Knowledge on Home Ec Skills for eternity . We will never forget how to read or speak or do basic math neither we will forget the Home Economics Curriculum