Why are you interested in this question? I have always been interested in fashion from since I was a little girl. It always crossed my mind since I could even pronounce the word. I was the  little girl in her pink bath robe reaching for her mother’s expensive perfume and makeup. Trying out lipstick, eye shadow palettes and even attempting to do my own hair. Then it came to the outfit. It only looks like a top and bottoms to you but in my head it was something way more. For so long I have heard people that know me personally say that I have a old soul. They would further explain how its like I have lived in a different time period but in someone else’s body. When dress I envision layouts of different outfits and each outfit is a representation of my personality.

What do you expect to find in your research? I expect to find why people like retro looks. Why certain types of clothing are back in style? I may also find out how some people are old school while another percentage of people are new school and how there are some that like both. When it comes to fashion people could live in the time period they were born in mentally. They may miss how it was back then and feel as if they want to travel back in time by expressing themselves in their choice of clothing.

What will you do if you find information that goes completely what you had expected to find? If I find information that goes completely against what I had expected to find I will just continue to do more research. I will rephrase my questions. I would also look to see if there are links on websites that can provide me with substantial information regarding my topic.

What genres do you think might give you good information? I think genres like magazines and articles would be good sources of information. I think magazines and articles would be good potential sources because in my perspective I feel like they were meant to talk about the fashion industry. On the other hand, I wouldn’t be surprised if other genres would have reliable information as well. For example there could be a book in a pdf format that may have a surprisingly good amount of information; the internet is full of information.