Education is a big part of or lives . What we learn from it makes us know better. Remember how we started learning how to read , write , or do math ? Who Taught us these basic skills ? Our teachers and staff from the school we first attended in the beginning of our academic life . Personally , I appreciate educators for everything they have taught us like History , English , Science , and Math . As I grew older , I thought to myself why learn about History or Science . These subjects won’t be needed later on at the time I form my own life . When all of us can learn about Home Economics Skills . These courses teach us valuable skills we will always need in our lives . Now here’s my question Why Schools Should Bring Back Home Economics Classes ?  In this task I will give you every reasons they should be back ! I am interested in this education because students should learn how to complete tasks that will be used in their lives forever once they own a house and have their own family .  Courses being taught cooking and baking . Everything  a Home Economics teacher prepares us for is to construct our own confidence . This would also relate to my life because my father owns 3 restaurants , Who knows this could even make me decide If I want to pursue a culinary arts , pastry arts or Hospitality Management career .  My dream was to gain more knowledge about the kitchen even if it has to be both !  Ever since a young age , I became fascinated of the idea which involve these subjects . If I ever took this in any school I will be happy knowing that I learned the basic terminology of being in the kitchen . In addition , These courses would be a break from academics due to constant assignments due on the daily ! Home Economics are more hands on activity courses , It is not like a basic class you would be taking . In my freshman year I would  constantly hear my teachers talking about how fun taking these classes were in the different era’s but now we don’t get the chance to learn about it . But she did tell us that we were going to be taught a regular economics class in the future but it is not the same . I am expecting to find sources from newspapers or books that recall about how these courses were like , how students felt about it and Why it all stopped .