My first language is Chinese. A language that quitely different from English. The ideographic characters and phonography are two completely different writing systems. So I haven’t experienced that speak English mix some Chinese because there is no way to mix two different types of languages. But the to speak Chinese is inverse from English. For example, “don’t disturb me when I’m paying attention”, if I translate it to Chinese, it will be “I pay attention not disturb me”. People can still understand it but it sounds kind of weird. And also, the Chinese don’t distinguish present progressive and past tense. So when I was learning English, I use the original word only and people who talk to me are confused. People cannot understand what am I talking about clearly.  That makes me feel like cooking in the bathroom too. Although the way we speak English could be different, that’s not the reason to mock people. I like the words that she said “But do not judge me by my language and assume.” Because accent and pronunciation do not represent a person, thought is the key of a person.