Chala Fashion Designer

Hi my name is Chala Jamison. I am a business fashion of technology major. Some of my hobbies are looking at fashion designs, new trends, reading the bible, I also do my hair and I love to work out.  I am graduating this semester I am very grateful to God. I am so glad that I have you a great professor at City Tech that is kind helpful and teaches me new things to help me advance myself.     

I choose a photo of a butterfly that is blue and purple. These are two colors that I like very much. Blue is a peaceful color and I am peaceful and purple is a beautiful color I am beautiful and  I am growing each day.

1. Mark Noonan

Welcome aboard Chala. Perhaps you can focus on fashion design writing for this semester, maybe for your final feature project.

• Chala

That will be Awesome

2. Rebeca

Hey Chala, Im Rebeca, love the picture you posted and its nice to meet you even if its through writing. I am your partner for the interview assignment so whatever way you wanna chat would be fine by me, this is my email reyesrebeca07@gmail.com so you can email me whenever you have the chance and there we can decide how to communicate.