Summer 2021

Merazul Forhad

Greetings! My name is Merazul Hasan Forhad. My pronouns are He/ Him. I was born and raised in Bangladesh. My major at CityTech is Construction Management & Civil Engineering. My dream has always been to be a government engineer. The main craftsman behind my dream is my father. My father was a government engineer now he is retired. Seeing his peaceful life has inspired me to stay in the same profession. I have two more siblings but I am the youngest. I really like to do mathematics and read old storybooks. My favorite author is Humayun Ahmed. Also, I love to do is to search for any good information and know the details. I am currently working on how to make bricks or blocks by recycling plastic. On the other hand, to me, reading and watching fictional or dramatic things are helping me to understand other people’s perspectives and creativity. Moreover, I truly believe that good fiction or drama can help any person to become a better person. It also teaches me compassion, humanity, and the importance of loving each other.

Finally, one last thing that I would like to share is that I am very outspoken but shy at first. Once I am comfortable, I am very talkative (tying to stop).

1. Shagota

Hi! I’m Shagota and that’s cool. I’m in computer engineering . Super cool project! I’m trying to learn how to code on my own. How do you time manage between school and your project? I’m also Bengali 🙂

2. Shagota

Hi! I’m Shagota and that’s cool. I’m in computer engineering . Super cool project! I’m trying to learn how to code on my own. How do you time manage between school and your project? I’m also Bengali 🙂 i also never heard of government engineer seems like I should look into that!

3. Mark Noonan

Welcome Merazul. I really liked your line “that good fiction or drama can help any person to become a better person.” Let’s see how this is the case, starting with Oedipus Rex.