Faculty: This example post demonstrates how you can provide instructions for each assignment. It uses the category “Assignment Instructions” and can be found under Activities > Assignments in the site menu. Use the suggested outline below to structure your assignment posts.
Design an advertisement as a magazine spread.
Consider how a magazine spread would influence your design considerations.
- Learn what it takes to create a successful magazine-based Ad Campaign
- Completed design must be formatted as 11×17 (landscape, i.e. two portrait pages together) and submitted as a .pdf file. File should be formatted to CMYK color.
- Design must include a brand purpose (product, logo, iconography, ect)
- Design must include a call-to-action (website, social media, location, ect)
- Design must include one main headline – should be largest element on ad
- Design must include one tagline – should be smaller than the headline and tie together both the headline and brand purpose
- Design must include dominant artwork that catches the audiences eye
- Add due dates or schedule