Faculty: This example post demonstrates how you can provide instructions for each assignment. It uses the category “Assignment Instructions” and can be found under Activities > Assignments in the site menu. Use the suggested outline below to structure your assignment posts.
Design an ad campaign that includes three separate assets and a creative brief.
Consider how the location and purpose of the ad campaign assets would
influence your design considerations.
- Learn how to create an ad campaign that would be shown across multiple platforms.
- Final three assets will be presented along with creative brief as a .pdf presentation.
- Design must include a brand purpose (product, logo, iconography, ect)
- Design must include a call-to-action (website, social media, location, ect)
- Design must include a total of headlines, one headline per asset – should be largest element on ad
- Design must include one tagline throughout campaign (same tagline on all three assets) – should be smaller than the headline and tie together both the headline and brand purpose
- Design must include dominant artwork that catches the audiences eye
- Add due dates or schedule
- How to create an awesome Creative Brief
- What if there was no advertising?