Faculty: This example post demonstrates how you can provide information about each class for your students. It uses the category “Classes” and can be found under Activities > Classes in the site menu. Use the suggested outline below to structure your class posts.
- Date: Add date
- Meeting Info: Add online details or in-person location
- Topic: Class expectations & introduce Project #1
- Activities: Begin research & development for Project #1 creative brief
- Due Dates:
To-Do Before Class
- Check your City Tech email regarding your membership to this course OpenLab site.
- You should be members prior to class start.
If not search for this course in OpenLab COMD1127 and THIS COURSE Specific Section Number<< Number Here>>
- If you have access to InDesign have it open prior to class time
- Student Survey Form
- Introduce students to OpenLab and This course site.
- Have students be able create a post, correctly categorize and name files, insert images and join online discussions
- Provide an overview of class structure and activities
- Briefly introduce history of typography to prepare for the next class
Add activities here
To-Do After Class
Add to-do here