This photos that was taken of me by my group I really like. I think that the lighting gives the image a really good depth feel to it. That I would say was due to the way that the light was pointed at me and how the light reflected off of the backdrop. I think that the dark shadows on my right side really push the feeling of depth.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light