The camera angle I took this angle from is straight and front and center. I used symmetry to divide image into 50% landscape . The background contradicts the shape and boldness of the subject. I was capturing curved lines in the base of the chair, also the color orange in the background helps the black metal pop. I liked this shot, because its an unusual part of the chair that no one really pays attention to.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light