About Me

10676395_407917922695545_1130203285310645395_n

Hello! My name is Mandy Mei and I am currently a graphic designer and illustratorĀ based in Brooklyn, New York. My Chinese grandparents raised me in Guangzhou, China before IĀ came back to the U.S. for school (at the age of 5). Today, IĀ enjoy trying new activities, exploring in and out ofĀ theĀ country, and learning other languages andĀ cultures, and making art with meaning.

While attending New York City College of Technology as a Senior in the Communication Design department, I am also involved in many organizations on and off campus: Honors Scholars Program, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Printmaking Club, Student Leadership Group, Art Directors Club, and ASIFA East Community. Staying proactive keeps me alive. šŸ™‚

I have been interning as a graphic designer and intern trainer in theĀ Faculty Commons Design TeamĀ atĀ City Tech for almost two years now. On my free time, I do freelance work in graphic design, illustration, paper art, wall murals, lettering, and whatever comes my way. In the pastĀ I haveĀ worked forĀ Infor‘s Hook&LoopĀ team,Ā Made in NY Media Center by IFP,Ā Ouchi Gallery, and New Tech Times at City Tech.