Introduction- Alexander

Hello My name is Alexander David, I was born in America in the north side of The Bronx. My parents were born in Dominican Republic and they decided to immigrate here around 199..something. I’ve lived and grow up and went to schools mostly around the Bronx area, this is the first time I’m going to school in a completely different borough.

I’m a very active person and a big team player when it comes down to it. My main sports I’d play from 5-14 was of course baseball, but I was no stranger to basketball, soccer, and Karate. I was a outdoor kid most off my life, but around 13-14ish I really got into video games and japanese shows that make animations.

What I like to do on my free time include cooking with friends or by my self, watching how to beat video’s on YouTube (a series dedicated to revering horror or adventure movies and finding the best way to service them/ critics the dumb decisions made by the characters). Also fly my drone and have a drone collection.

Lastly I’m happy to meet all of you guys and I hope we can all get alone, and make one another better readers, writers.

4 thoughts on “Introduction- Alexander”

1. Hi Alex (should we call you Alex or Alexander?):

Nice write-up. You have a lot of interests! I am curious to know what is a “drone collection”?

Oh yes: Please go in to edit and after title put your first name: “Introduction — Alexander”

Thanks,
    Prof. Wu

2. Hello Alexander, you seem to have a lot of interesting things about you and seem like a cool person. Also what type of Japanese animations do you like? What time of video games do you play also? Also why do you like drones so much? I’m happy to have met you and I hope we can all get along, and make one another better readers, writers too.

3. hey alexander, you seem to be a very interesting person and have plenty of unique interests. Damn you are really active. what type of animes do you like? and the how-to-beat YouTube series seems interesting. I’m into horror and adventure movies so I might have to check it out for myself plus it sounds funny. you seem to pick up a lot of interesting hobbies. how did you gain interest in drones? and I’m glad to have met you looking forward to working as a fellow writer with you.

4. Dear Amy:
    I noticed as I am reading the student work HW posts that you have joined the wrong Open Lab site.
    Your class is section OL10 and you should join the Open Lab site that has a picture/icon of the night scene of monastery with evening sky on the landing page. This is the correct website for your 10:00 class.

https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/lwu-eng1101ol10-sp2022/

PLEASE now go and join the correct site, Then copy and paste your Student Work HW posts and onto the correct site. Then remove yourself from the OL05 Open Lab classsite (this is my 8AM class and the picture/icon is the scene of the mountain goats in the road. It is NOT your class.)
    PLEASE DO THIS RIGHT AWAY!
    Thanks,
    Prof. Wu