ENG1101OL05 Eng Comp, SP2022

active 2 days, 20 hours ago
ENG1101OL05 Eng Comp, SP2022
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
English
ENG1101
Spring 2022

English 1101 is a writing- intensive course designed to strengthen your composition skills. Writing a variety of essays, in addition to a research paper, will help you develop skills such as building an argument, adopting your writing for different needs and situations, interpreting and responding to a text, incorporating secondary source material effectively, and mastering the mechanics of quoting, citing, and documenting sources. The poems, short stories, essays, and newspaper articles we will read together are focused on New York City and urban issues. We will be reading pieces both for their inherent literary value and also as models of composition that you may employ in your writing assignments. Reflecting on your own experiences alongside these texts will ensure active discussion regarding communities, public space, urban art forms, education, class, race, gender, crime, gentrification, and other topics of debate.

Progress Report - Haileson Dover

I have all of my pictures that I need for my essay. I also have have some explanation written […] See MoreProgress Report - Haileson Dover

Genre project Progress Report - Mamadu Jalloh

For My Poem i have an outline of the information I'm going to present. I have completed part of […] See MoreGenre project Progress Report - Mamadu Jalloh

Outline (Poem) - Mamadu Jalloh

I will Categories my poem into two sections one half would present the issues Muslims faced […] See MoreOutline (Poem) - Mamadu Jalloh

GOOD! See More

Jennifer: Have you incorporated the knowledge gained in your research project here in this op-ed. […] See More

Can finally sleep is really my mood lol but I hope you finish everything on time See More