My Name Intro- Karem Ali

My name is Karem Ali and I’m 18 years old. I live in Brooklyn New York and go to City tech, I’m majoring in entertainment technology also. My Dad is from Sudan and my dad is from Egypt so I visit there every 3 years most of the time but I haven’t gone since the pandemic. My family had a huge influence on my education. My family makes sure that I stay on task and that I’m doing well in school so, if it wasn’t for them I might have not made it to college.

Some goals that I have are to graduate college with at least a 3.0 and to find a good paying job after college too. I also believe in myself a lot, I feel like if I really try and put my effort into something than I can definitely do it. One of my hobbies are to go out with friends. Some more of my hobbies is that I like to play sports and videogames most of the time. My goal at city tech is to graduate and get a good job after.

2 thoughts on “My Name Intro- Karem Ali”

1. Hello Karem Ali. You and me aren’t so different when it comes to how we got were we are right know. My family is a big influences in my education, and I’m very jealous you went to Egypt I really want to go one day. How was the view what sights did you see.

2. Hey Karem Ali, i like how self motivated you are in accomplishing your goals especially since lots of people have been struggling with that since the pandemic. Also you mentioned that you’re majoring in entertainment technology, what kind of job or career are you hoping to get with this degree?