Project Proposal- Matthew Gonzalez

What are some of the main causes of depression in college students?

I want to show my audience what are some of the main reasons that college students are becoming depressed. As well as show awareness in these areas that are lacking.

My audience will be students in high school and college to show them that these are real problems and try to avoid these if possible. But try to focus the colleges too or those with power to change, to try to implement solutions to help the students attending their university. I am considering doing a Feature Article as my type by using a well kwon and published article to help support and show these causes affecting college students. The mentor Text ill be using

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9331452/

1 thought on “Project Proposal- Matthew Gonzalez”

1. Your message needs to be clear: what are some of the main reasons that college students are becoming depressed. As well as show awareness in these areas that are lacking. __ THIS IS NOT A CLEAR MESSAGE>

My message is that college students need to do _______ BE VERY SPECIFIC>. you have done the research so now you have an answer!

BIG PROBLEM — you are confused at what to pick for a MENTOR TEXT. What you listed as your mentor text here in this HW is NOT a mentor text from within the Assignment. I have already chosen the mentor texts for you. GO to the ASSIGNMENT — choose from inside the Assignment under your chosen genre.