Success Tips-Angel

Tip 7:

Finding a study skills that works for me has always been very difficult thing to do. Its very hard for me to stay focus, Im always procrastinating and always leaving everything for the last minute. A skill I recently found that works for me is working late at night, and listening to music. I also have to be alone and can’t have any sort of access to social media, or there I am again being distracted. I feel like music is what I use to cope with everything. Listening to music is when I feel the most creative and focused, I suggest everyone to give it a try if you have a hard time staying focus.

Tip 9:

Asking for help is something I always felt embarrassed to do. Its a skill I just started using when I entered college. I have found it to be very helpful, especially if you ask someone who’s also in college. Don’t be embarrassed to ask questions about something you are unsure about. Anyone can help if it’s friends or family, your professor, a tutor etc. Im a a very shy person so this was hard for me to implement this skill but I can say it has been working for me.