Genre Project Proposal-Faustina Gyamfi (Update)

My Research question is: How has the pandemic affect teenage mental health?

I want to reach out to teenagers who are struggling with mental health that they should try different positive copping strategies that work for them. Some ideas include talking to friends, maintaining routines.

The audience I am reaching out to is teenagers.

I believe that photos essay will be good for me to use. I can express students feeling students to use critical thinking and creativity to select and arrange photographs in a manner that conveys a message.

I would like to begin my project by exploring the materials and important information I need.

I don’t have any title in mind now, but I will think of something.

2 thoughts on “Genre Project Proposal-Faustina Gyamfi (Update)”

1. You have not given me enough specific points on your plan for a photo essay. For example, what kind of photos will you use? Where will you get the photos? Will you create a narrative or thematic photo essay? Did you look at the how to create a photo essay slide show in the Assignment? Please do so.

Will you include storytelling? Will this be personal or other people’s experiences?

I don’t understand how you plan to put together this photo essay.

ALSO: Some of your writing doesn’t make sense.

For example, you write: I can express students feeling students to use critical thinking and creativity to select and arrange photographs in a manner that conveys a message. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

2. This is a good idea: Giving “different positive copping [coping] strategies that work for them. Some ideas include talking to friends, maintaining routines.” CAN YOU THINK OF MORE COPING STRATEGIES?

You have made a good choice of teens as your audience.

This sentence DMS doesn’t make sense: “I can express students feeling students to use critical thinking and creativity to select and arrange photographs in a manner that conveys a message.”

What kind of pictures will you use? Where will you get the pictures? How will you arrange them? IS this photo essay going to be narrative or a thematic? How will you start/introduce the photo essay (hook)? HOw will you use the research from your RAB?

There are still a lot of questions from the HW 3 instructions that you don’t answer here in your outline!

PLEASE study the Genre Project Assignment sheet and look at Part VI Option to Create a Photo Essay. Study the mentor texts for photo essay to get ideas. Did you study Prof. Blain’s slide show on How To Create a Photo Essay? It’s in Part VI Option to Create a Photo Essay