- Introduction -Hook
- Question: How could Covid deny us the right to learn the right way? in person rather than online.
- The pandemic caused learning loss.
- You cannot learn in person because we must maintain social distance in order to remain
- Question: How could Covid take away our opportunity to settle down, interact, or even keep us from confessing to our school crush?
- The pandemic introduced dating issues
- You can’t meet with other people because it’s imperative that people
Jonathan Malesic grabs his audience’s attention by introducing the problem he was noticing. That is, a third of my students were absent nearly every time, and it was usually not the same third. They didn’t even appear to be attempting. …
Title: How has the Coronavirus pandemic impacted and changed the Mental health of people?
Intro (My Hook, Thesis, Transition): The Connection between Covid-19 and Mental health .
Body paragraphs (My Main points, Examples, Explanations) : Will be sharing research on …
Title: How Mental Health has affected teenagers during the pandemic
Introduction: Explanation mental health
Breakdown of mental health
Part I: People facing mental mental health
More details of teenage mental health
Part II: Add pictures
Conclusion: I will …
Interviews: my 2 sister or niece
Me(before i start the interview):With the pandemic hitting over 2 years ago, it has changed the way we socialize with people. It has affected many people in a negative way to points where …
• My Research question is: How has the pandemic affect teenage mental health?
• I want to reach out to teenagers who are struggling with mental health that they should try different positive copping strategies that work for them. Some …
The video I watched was a CNN interview, “ Asian American Women Shares Fear of Harassment.” One way they try to hook a view is by showing the audience that the asian American womens are everyday people so we can …
- My Research question is: How has the COVID Pandemic affect students learning loss?
- I’d like to remind people that learning loss is a serious issue. Students are still affected by it today. With academic difficulties or inability to concentrate.
William Siu hooks his audience by introducing an issue that actually involves many people of this generation today. He uses research in the beginning few paragraphs, so readers understand his topic. He then used research after certain points he had …