Intro-Faustina Gyamfi

My name is Faustina Gyamfi. I was born and raised in Ghana. I came to the United States 2018. I lived in the Bronx. I like to play tennis, shop, cooked, listen to music and watch movies but I most spend my time in the kitchen learning some new stuffs. One of my favorite Ghanaian foods to cook is Joffof. I like to make new friends too. I am a quiet person.

My major is Nursing. I choose the major because I want to be and i love helping people and I want to be the first person in my family. I know being a nurse have a lot of responsible. but it really pays well. I just want to help others and put smiles on their faces.

3 thoughts on “Intro-Faustina Gyamfi”

1. OMG Faustina, this looks delicious. Your picture looks great; I would love to try your Jolof Rice. I like cooking too. And my daughter likes cooking as well. This summer, she introduced us to Jolof Rice, when she found a recipe and decided to try making it at home. First she had to blender some tomatoes, onion, and red peppers, and then cook the rice in the pureed veggies. This is a completely new way to make rice for me! It was great. The rice was colorful and tasty. I love trying foods of different cultures!