INTRODUCTION — Abdullah

yurrrrrrr
my name is abdullah khan. I first came to the US from pakistan when i was 10 years old and not going to lie, shit is fun as hell. I live in brooklyn. I loveeeee music like love love. my favorite musician is Youngboy Never Broke Again. i also really love basketball, I don’t play since I’m really bad but I watch it all the time. My favorite player is russell westbrook and I am really excited for the season to begin. This is my first year in city tech, I really graduated elementary, middle, and high school to get here.. I am proud of meself. I love watching TV shows and anime, not a movie person but with bae i am.

As for my career, I’m really into clothing/fashion and want to open up my own clothing business. I wanna be my own boss, I don’t wanna take orders for others. I started creating designs during quarantine just to kill time but over time I grew a passion for it. My recent designs have been based on love because right now I am deeply in love.

fun facts about me.. At the beginning of september of 2021, I was 209 pounds and took that as motivation and lost over 60 pounds in only 4 months, even the doctor was suprised. another is, I can burp on command and I’m really good at whistling. One more fact about me is, I had a lot of varieties of pets growing up. I had fish, rabbits, baby chicks, turtles and parrots.

5 thoughts on “INTRODUCTION — Abdullah”

1. Adullah: NO need to write in the Summary Box. Just write just under “Title” where it says “Type.” You are NOT writing a summary!

I editted it for you. Next time for HW2 make sure you write your HW in the correct area. I know getting used to Open Lab takes some time, but you will get it!

2. I enjoyed reading this Abdullah you include a lot of personality and passion in your writing and it makes intriguing.
    I also like watching anime so put me on to anything cool you watched I’ve been slacking lately. The fashion design and clothing business is dope though keep me updated on that I wanna see what kind of work you put out I like clothing too but it’s something I most recently got into because I wanted to expand my taste in fashion. Lastly L music choice Lol young boy is mid .

3. Abdullah:

You told me a lot about yourself.

Most amazing is your weight loss; this is surprising fact indeed. You look very tall and fit now. How did you do this and can you offer a few tips to others who want to lose weight?

Where is your picture — that was part of the assignment.