Greetings and Salutations!

Hello all,

This is Mr. Lee… first blog and everything… MATH! Yay! Algebra and Trigonometry! Even MORE YAY!

I will try my best to keep you all up to date on the happenings within the class, whether it be assignments, course policies, deadlines, etc. This will indeed be quite important… as soon as I figure out how to use this thing.

It will be important to know that if you want to ask questions about  WebWork, you will need to register for an OpenLab account to do so. You need to have a city tech email.

My email address is vilee@citytech.cuny.edu.

Let us try our best this semester.

Thanks,

Professor Lee

4 thoughts on “Greetings and Salutations!

1. Rodney Huff

Hello! My name Rodney Huff I am a 23, 6′ 1” male that wear glasses that have mini afro. i like to use my time by going to kick boxing and wrestling classes . some other things i enjoy doing is to the gym, playing video games eating, pizza and making steak, eggs and toast in the morning. oh and colognes i also like colognes.

There are only three things i like from which are money,………. the different things it can be applied to and also the everything it gave us. with math and money go hand to like a husband and wife or to life long partners that no matter what u can not pull them apart. Because if you know how to do the math with money really good you could multiply it add it even divide it. And the second reason in why I like math is because everything it gave. Like the video games i play it takes a team of engineers that know really advance math to put the game device together then it took a team of program designers to make the game run on the console. i could not have done that with math. From the gym I go to straight to the dojo i train in even the pizza i eat all require some type math for it to be made.