MAT1275CO College Algebra and Trigonometry, Fall 2021

active 2 days, 6 hours ago
Mathematics
MAT1275CO

An intermediate and advanced algebra course. Topics include quadratic equations, systems of linear equations, exponential and logarithmic functions; topics from trigonometry including identities, equations and solutions of triangles.

Final Exam Announcement

Hello class, Your final will be held on Monday, December 20, 2021, 4pm. Previous rules for […] See MoreFinal Exam Announcement

Exponential Functions

Notes Course Hub- Lesson 34: Exponential ExpressionsVideo Links- Exponential […] See MoreExponential Functions

Non-Right Triangles / Law of Sines and Law of Cosines

Notes Course Hub- Lesson 32: Law of Sines, Lesson 33: Law of CosinesVideo Links- Law of sines, […] See MoreNon-Right Triangles / Law of Sines and Law of Cosines

HI Michael, Its a pleasure to meet you. It is amazing to see that you are taking the initiative […] See More

Hello Everyone, My name is Tatiana Bates. I am currently in my third semester at City Tech […] See More

Hey Everyone, My name is Caitlin and this is my first semester at City Tech. My major currently is […] See More

Introduction- Shawn Newman

Hello fellow Professor Lee and fellow classmates, my name is Shawn Newman, and I am excited to start my journey with City Tech. My preferred pronouns are he and him. I ‘m returning to school after a number of years working in the a […] See MoreIntroduction- Shawn Newman

Hello everyone!

Rosemary Adusi-Poku is my real name, but you could choose to call me Queen Romay. I am an Africa Lady Ghana to be precise. Actually am a transfer student from KBCC (cuny) to citytech. I recently gratuated. Am majoring in nursing. I have […] See MoreHello everyone!