Test 4

Test 4 is essentially a copy of the final exam review. However, we will also be adopting modified Final Exam Rules, as outlined here.

You are required to take your first attempt during class time on 12/9.

Submit the Written Work to Test 4 to these links. SUBMIT EVERYTHING.

Attempt 1, Test ends officially at 6:30. You must submit to this Dropbox Link by 6:30. After 6:30, -20 on your final grade. If you have an accommodation, you may email it to me later.

Attempt 2, The last moment you can begin the 2nd attempt at the test is 4:00pm on Saturday 12/11. You must submit your written work to this Dropbox Link up to 2 hours and 30 minutes after beginning the test. I know exactly when you start this test; it’s written on your questions.

• All work is your own. No collaboration.
    • Only methods that have been discussed in class or are in your textbook will be allowed to be used.
      • All other methods will be ignored.
  • IF I DO NOT RECEIVE WRITTEN WORK, YOU DIDN’T TAKE THE TEST. Be sure to practice creating PDF files of all your work. I will not accept work in improper format.

Online programs like MathWay, Photomath, etc. are banned. (Automatic 0 + Faculty Action Report on your Academic Record if I recognize usage of the program).