Homework #3 – Visit Photoville

I own none of these photos I just took the for a class homework project. These photos belong to their own owners from Photoville. 

This is from a container exhibition called Perspectives. I like this photo because there is a break in the pattern by this pale boy.

These are from a container exhibition called Jalila: Surviving war and famine in Yemen, by Nariman El-Mofty. It’s about survivors of Yemen and about their struggles in a war that has “raged since 2015.”

3 thoughts on “Homework #3 – Visit Photoville

1. Yasi Omrani

I’ve been more motivated and inspired since my Photoville visit. I was very exited and I’d rather watch than take photos. Here are two of photos that caught my eyes based on what I’m learning in class. In first photo: the concept is very obvious without reading the description. Also I see background, mid ground, and foreground are shown by focusing on the middle objects.

Second photo: I was analyzing this photo by looking at light and shadow, where the light comes from? what time of the day this photo is taken? what type of light is seen in his face? Is there any other light source? and more…