COMD3330-E196 – Digital Photography II – Fall 2019

active 4 years, 4 months ago
Communication Design
COMD3330

In this class, the emphasis will be on creative problem solving with photography for the Communication Design eld. The emphasis will be on using style to transform subject matter in order to communicate ideas. In addition, each student will create a coherent body of work on a topic of his or her choice. Students will be exposed to a wide range of contemporary
photographers from a range of genres. Advanced digital darkroom, color correction, and color management procedures will be covered in addition to facilitate students’ professional-level portfolio development.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Pete Labrozzi

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Photographer Post

This is a photograph taken by famous French photographer JR. Something that has always got my […] See MorePhotographer Post

LL1 Artificial Light Portraits

For this assignment, we had to use outdoor light and shoot portraits. It was a pretty fun a […] See MoreLL1 Artificial Light Portraits

Product Photography

For this class, we had to photography a product that we brought to class. At first I was u […] See MoreProduct Photography

Comment on "Fairytale Concept Idea"

Professor, for the shoot I was actually thinking of dressing them up using costumes so I do not […] See MoreComment on "Fairytale Concept Idea"

Comment on "Fairytale Concept Idea"

So I've probably mentioned it a few times in class, that working with babies, dogs and cats can be […] See MoreComment on "Fairytale Concept Idea"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.