I found the reading on The Golden Age of Statistical Graphics very interesting. It marks the beginning of when we really started to incorporate the use of graphs to show data for a multitude of issues. I was personally interested in the effects that graphic representation had on social issues at the start of the golden age, as said in the reading around 1822 there was rudimentary graphics showing the quality of school instruction in france and they unintentional revealed through the use of a what is now called a choropleth map found that there a was line the split north and south france where the educational instruction dropped drastically. I found this more telling of the power of graphs as it would have been harder to interpret the data that they had collected and may have not seen the geographical disparity between the north and south of France if they hadn’t translated the data into the graphical form. They had not included the aforementioned graph in the reading so I went and found it. The simple graph is able to show even those who may not understand the data in a general populous what the data shows very easily and as also mentioned in the book the advent of higher quality more mass producible printing technology allowed for the widespread publication of data that with a basic explanation almost anyone could understand. I overall found the rest of the reading interesting as it continued to touch on how technology made it easier to generate more and new types of graphs to establish the boundaries of The Golden Age of Statistical Graphics.