Angela Li eprofile edit

Week 14 of Fall 2018:

I have learned so many new things in my major classes. I am thankful for my professors who takes time and teaches me all these new information. Some of the material was a refresh for me but I still found it interesting. I have learned to patience, working with others/team work, new terms, new techniques and so much more. I also made many friends that up lift me. We are a family that helps each other out. I cannot wait for Spring 2019 where I am finally hands-on in the kitchen. I also want to learn new knife techniques and tips and tricks in the kitchen.

The culinary world is huge and I’m excited to learn more in depth of it. Growing up in a semi-traditional Asian household has exposed me to background and interest towards food. Cooking has always been a hobby of mine but I wish to improve my skills. The business side of the industry is also appealing to me. My dream is to have my own business that runs successfully. I can’t wait for this chapter in my life to start gaining new experiences.

3 thoughts on “Angela Li eprofile edit

1. Jaycee Fernandez

Hey Angela, Aide and I are interested in your dream career to open a business. What kind of business would you like to run in the future? Are you interested in building your own restaurant? Catering business? If so, What specific kind of cuisine would you like your business to serve?

1. Angela Post author

Hi Jaycee, I’m not sure yet. I’m leaning towards Italian or American cuisine. I would like to start out with a small business then expand. Also, a cafe sounds cool too.