Enrique Curiel eprofile edit

My name is Enrique Curiel a Freshman in college. About to finish this first semester, i am an individual with many characteristics for things. I am patient, hard worker, open minded. I have learned many things about myself this semester. One of the things that stood out for me this semester was that i was able to control the timing of my assignments and complete them on time, i had many challenging assignments but I didn’t give up and continued working hard.

One can learn to have great patience which I have this helps one build on to there career, life and character because nothing will come easily. My point of view of success is that its not given it is earned. I’ve always had obstacles in my life that prevent my success but till this point in life I have not let that define me and stop me from my future. A goal I have for myself this new chapter of my life is to be able to get an internship in culinary to get more experience in the filed and grow with my peers. One day a dream of mine is to be a cook in my own restaurant.

2 thoughts on “Enrique Curiel eprofile edit

1. Yulkiris

I like the fact that you know that things are earn not given and you have a lot of patient which most people don’t I think is good .lastly I would like to know a little more about why you are interested in the hospitality industry.