Hello, my name is Madina Middleton. I am a lower senior at city tech. I have my degree in social work (substance abuse). I attended both Kingsborough Community College and Medgar Evers College. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. For the 7 years Iā€™ve worked as a case manager in different aspects of social work.

I worked as a case manager at a women’s inpatient drug treatment program. I worked with the street homeless before and during the pandemic. Iā€™ve worked mostly in housing for the past few years. All these experiences have been great, and I am glad I was able to be a part of small change in others lives. I am looking for a change in work environment.

I am currently studying hospitality management. I have always been interested in learning more about the hotel industry. I was afraid to pursue this career path before, as I decided to play it safe with my career choice. I believe coming back to school for hospitality management is exciting. I look forward to obtaining employment at a hotel and working my way up to management. I am interested in working with a company that allows you to start your own hotel.