I’m on the final lap to the end of my program. To celebrate our accomplishment, we had a Final Bow. It was a session with Mickey Mouse dressed in a graduation gown and cap taking photos with us. The second stop was another photo room filled with backdrops and photo props about making magic and completing our program. I chose the “I did it!” and “I Will Always Be A Magic Maker!” as those were the two signs that meant the most to me. We were also given a Disney Programs Mickey Mouse ears hat with a tassel on top as Disney College Program graduates.

Another celebration was also in this week. We had our Disney College Program Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This was my first time at Animal Kingdom and even though I didn’t get to do any rides it was a fun night of character meet and greets, music and food. A night of celebrating the college magic makers who will soon be a full time or part time cast member spreading the magic. Week 14 was also the week I got an appreciation pin from my resort for going above and beyond for guests along with a few guest recognition card to take home. I know I will forever be a magic maker.