Jungle Cruise – Magic Kingdom

On that day, I arrived early in the morning at around 10:30 am. I was uncertain about my responsibilities since two of the carts were already open, and I assumed that the third one was taken care of. However, it turned out that it was not, and I was asked to open a mobile bar. The mobile bar is located in front of the boneyard in Dino Land. To set it up, I first unplug the moveable cooler and fill it with ice. Then, I pack the cooler with all the necessary items for the mobile bar, including chips such as Cheetos, Doritos, and Lays for kids, as it’s a little far from the restaurant. Once the cooler is packed, I drive it around the restaurant and park it in front of the boneyard bar. There, we have a register, a serving table, and a moveable sink that all stay there, covered with a zipper cover. The only thing that leaves is the moveable cooler. Once I station the cooler, I put ice in the ice box and place the cups and holders out for service. I also take out the menu for guests to view, as well as the display bottle, so that guests are aware of what we sell in this small cart. I also display the chips so that kids know they can enjoy them. Once everything is out and in its place, we start to take guests’ orders and pour out their beers, so that every member of the staff knows who is the adult drinking.