This was my third week at Tomorrowland and my first week out of training, and what I have learned this week is the importance of always being aware of your surroundings. Being on your own and not in a training is difficult because you have to figure everything out and there isn’t someone there to tell you the second you do something wrong, but it allows you to learn your own process. For my position and the positions change daily for everyone. This week I was lucky enough to be a seater for the most part but with being a seater we have to remember to always make sure everyone is getting the proper wristband because we don’t want to give someone under 21 a wrong wristband due to us serving alcohol. As well as making sure we are making our coordinators aware of any allergies a table may have and once everyone is seated we go straight into bussing tables after. Again no more than 6 glasses on a tray and no more than 10 plates per stack, everyone bussing has to make sure they knock on doors before entering and I had an example of that already. When I have in the AVAC to get rid of some of the glasses on my tray another coworker barged in bumping into me causing my glasses to fall and shatter. It was nothing major but we had a trainer show us how to properly sweep up the glass and proper disposal but it was just a good reminder for everyone to make your location known on both ends. Being at the terrace is a nice experience because at the end of the night everyone gets the chance to see the fireworks once our tables have been flipped which makes up for the slight homesickness I have been experiencing. But who wouldn’t want to see the fireworks every night.