Living Learning Earning

Traditions

This whole week was unexpected for me. So many people applied for the program, that is what the instructor said. But this is how I think about it, the more people there are, the more networking I can do. I am just scared to talk to people, however this is what I do. First I introduce myself to the people and the college I come from, then ask them what job they got. As we continue talking we start to go more deep into the conversation. In the end, we switched contact info such as Instagram or Linked In. 🙂

We also got our name tag, Mickey ears, Id when we start to work, lastly we got so many discount in many store because we are working with the company. 

When we got a day off Jess, XochitI, and me, we go and explored on what we can do for the day. There are so many parks, food places, clothing shops, and more than you ever imagined. 

1. Kemoya McLeod

Networking is very important in our field so that’s good thinking. This post also sparked extra excitement in me especially when you mentioned the Mickey ears and having a lot of parks and places to choose from. The line about you and your friends exploring what you guys should do today also reminded me of books I read. It makes me feel as if I’m now writing a story of my own about to live my childhood dream of working at Disney.