Living Learning Earning

Traditions

This whole week was unexpected for me. so many people applied for the program, according to the instructor. But wait think of it this way. The more people, more networking that can happened. It is scared to talk to people; however, introduce yourself to the people and where you come from. Then afterwards, you can ask what job position they got. As the conversation keep going the friendship will build up. Hopefully in the end of the class, we exchanged context information. You never know, the person next to you lives on the same side. And the same building, you just never know. Sometimes unexpected things happen.

On this day, you get your name tag, mickey ear. However, when wearing your name tag it is important. If a kid gets lost, the kid will look for a cast member to help find it parents. There are some amazing opportunities when working for Disney. In stores we get discounts, bring able to ship them home. When we go to the park sometime must make a reservation for the parks. Few couple of weeks there a 40% discount, and some cast members buy merchandise that buy at that moment.

1. Kemoya McLeod

Networking is very important in our field so that’s good thinking. This post also sparked extra excitement in me especially when you mentioned the Mickey ears and having a lot of parks and places to choose from. The line about you and your friends exploring what you guys should do today also reminded me of books I read. It makes me feel as if I’m now writing a story of my own about to live my childhood dream of working at Disney.