assg #2 by Anne Duchemin

my first post had some faults i decided to post something different

Screen Shot 2015-04-19 at 7.30.59 PM

this graph was taken from the article ” Obesity: Are we food Obsessed?”
the hyperlink is >> http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2012/03/24/obesity-are-we-food-obsessed/#.VTQ9Y0uTS0t

This post illustrates results from a research engine and scientific articles that correlate with health, more importantly food and exercise . The article itself explains the addiction to keeping up and understand what we eat . The article also ask a question to why people were more concerned about food related topics then actual physical activity. A hypothesis that I’ve come with is that people now are more concerned about being healthy without actually have to do any workouts. Being in such a technological advanced society , I’ve come to my own conclusion that being physically active had decreased as more people become effectuated with the world wide web. Unfornatly this is just an acusition I’ve come up with from personal opinion; however this can be a possible answer to the articles question ,

2 responses to “assg #2 by Anne Duchemin

1. Reference? How was the graph used in the article? I question whether you can discuss the role of the economy from this graph. It is based on 2 snapshots of 2 years and shows a general shift towards staying in college more years, although there is nothing to indicate that the data doesn’t just reflect short term economic circumstances.

Also we have know way to know who you are.