1- Last year was a challenge because it was my first year in college and I had to take classes online. It wasn’t easy for me because the news and my school’s duty had me stressed. However, I didn’t let the stress win over me, since most of my classes are asynchronous I had to teach myself a lot of things to pass the exams. Also, Netflix has become a passion for me by watching some good series that make me feel good. This is the experiment I would like to share in my unit 3 .To make it specific, I will include a lot of details that I didn’t mention in that short story. For this assignment, I would like to do a comic book that I think will be more interesting for any reader. Also, even kids might be interested to read it and learn something about it. However, The podcast will be a good idea. I like it also but I don’t know how to do it so I give up on it. I think the Comic could be easier and Hope I could Google pictures for it.I also want my idea to match with the images and the reader will understand it clearly. This is my concern about this assignment.