Classwork:

1 – the past year made me understand a lot of things however one of the things I learned the most was to be more close to family. This made me get to know my family a lot better and do the thing that I will always remember.

2 – after this coronavirus is over one of the first things I wanna do is go to college am a freshman and I still don’t know how the school looks like and am very excited about getting to know new people in college.

3 – one of the songs I like the most and is my favorite song right now is god plans by drake. Just the title means so much to me because am a person who believes that everything has its own times and the only god knows when things can happen this is very influential to me because I’m that I can be planning things so much ahead because the only god knows if he gonna let the happens or no.

Homework:

1-For unit 3 I would like to write about how my life has been changing from before as a minor to now as an adult.

2- to be specific I would be talking about the responsibility and things I have to do know that I used not to do as a kid.

3- am not quite sure what I wanna do but am aiming to do a video reciting a poem.

4- a lot of concerns for example not making sense.