Within the article , “ How coronavirus stress may scramble our brains” based mostly on how the virus took a toll on individuals and their stress tolerance.  I choose this article because It’s based on realistic events that currently taking place within the world. I also choose it because I myself was very stressed out during the pandemic and wanted to hear some facts and information from experts.  Within this article I’ve learned that our brains are not used to this new amount of stress that is placed on it due to covid. I’ve also learned that the effects of stress can interfere with prefrontal connections to other brain areas.  Within the article the author used real personal experiences from actually humans that participated in this stress evaluation experiment. It is said that actual humans were zapped to induced stress on the participants to see how they would react towards it. It is stated that the participants actually worked better due to the zapps. They were able to move more efficiently and faster ( not sure if it due to them being afraid they’ll be shocked again). It is said that we function the best when we aren’t under stress. When we’re not under stress we behave in a more strategic and efficient way.  I actually enjoyed this article because it spoke on different ways that people can manage stress. I think people are being faced with stress now more than ever and now as we try our best to re join society we have to try our best to take control of  our mind and other stress related issues. I also think it’s important like the article said to “embrace the stress” try your best to distract yourself from the stress such as to workout, get enough sleep and to eat right. I think during this time you have to try your best to control the stress and not let the stress control you or you might just go crazy.