Writing for the Public

Homework#2

In the article “You are already an author” written by Mike Bunn, I strongly believe that he is trying to say that we are in some way already writers. We have been making decisions for our whole life  and everything we do and every decision we make shapes/writes our future.

Being an writer does not mean going into college and getting a degree for that, being a writer has many different way of manifesting in different people and we use this in our everyday life, some examples for this in my opinion would be how we have diaries, we write poems, essays for school and many things like that is what makes you a writer. And even the way we talk or the vocabulary we use towards other, in my case the way i talk to a friend is different to how i talk to someone who i belie is in any kind of way superior but not like being better than me but more like my parents and family who i believe to be respected and talk as them being superior in some way.

Something which he does that i would very much like to do is just read in general like this quote here “In the article “You are already an author” by Mike Bunn” this is from the article “You are already an author”. The reason why i would like to be able to read is because this is a very helpful tool when it comes to studying, improve of writing and a lot more of an everyday basics, it is not that i can not read, but i am unable to stay concentrated and read for long periods of time because i do not enjoy reading and i when i do it is not for fun, but a the same times there are a lot of books that i find to catch my attention and thanks to this i can never get to read them.

1. Carrie Hall

Mario– I like what you’re saying. There is not one “good” way of writing– just some that are more formal than others, but they’re not necessarily better!

I’m curious as to what books DO catch your attention. I wonder if you could read something on those topics in this class.