Based on the Adburraquib and the video we watched in class in my opinion they talking about names and meaning of them for example their meaning background or we can say what does it make us as a person. In my opinion names are really important many people can talk about and it can have really important meaning for us. Based on  adburraquib what could I understand because of his family and background. Based on the video I understood that names can be confuse by the looks of people for example the video was an idea of this the guy looked caucasian which made it hard for other to believe that he was muslin which he felt that . This two thing that we did in class can be very important because it what make somebody as an person.

To me my whole name is important because my family gave me that name those who I love wanted this name for a reason. One of my goals is to graduate from college and make my family proud because they were the person on giving me the opportunities on having a better education.