I am involved in this matter because since my boyhood. I am a big supporter of soldiers for instance. As I got older I realize that being a soldier and being a  citizen are two different things. My inspirations where are the soldiers. Who gave their lives for their country. Furthermore being a soldier is a sweet pain. I said that because when a soldier lives far away from their family. Although they keep their family picture in their wallet. Whenever they missed them they just take it out and look at the picture. They also surprise their family after they’re done with their job and come home. The pieces fit together because I am still obsessed with the soldier’s life. I wanted to be a soldier however for some reason I can’t.

My rhetorical question is Why still America sending their troops to the Middle East? I decided to write in this genre because soldiers should protect their own country by staying inside of the country. So they can meet their family easily. However American troops get deployment in the middle east that is truly far. Some soldiers stay more than 5 years in the Middle East and they don’t get the chance to meet their family. I think that’s unfair. I choose the youth as my audience because the youth should know that being a soldier it’s not easy. As they live their life nowadays. For example, hanging out with friends, stay in the family etc. Therefore they should know that they are protected from the people who can harm them. Why? Because the soldiers are standing for them all day and night to protect them. I decided to talk about this particular expect of my research because that’s what I wanted the youth to know. That’s the significant thing that I want to tell the youth. That is my message. My purpose of this piece is to tell the youth that soldiers are humans like us but they sacrifice everything for their country people just to protect them.

I read it a lot of times. As I was reading again and again every time I get to Discover a new thing and understand it well. In addition, I used a dictionary to help me understand the meaning of difficult words. I think the most important part of the genre is to make yourself clear about what are you writing and what do you want your reader to get from it.

The topic that I choose has no end. However, I think I did good by gaining the important information. That I wanted to deliver to the youth. So they can understand it the way I do.